January 2, 2014
3D Printing Forum Meetup: January 31st
Written by material matters coordinator
3D Printing Forum Meetup
Methods and Machines
6 – 9pm, Mocap Lab
Join us this evening to meet with production facilities and see a multitude of professional grade 3D Printers in the market and in Vancouver’s 3D print industry. REGISTER through Eventbrite
Matthew Peters: Presenting Vancouver’s Largest 3D Printer
Precision NanoSystems: Industrial product application of 3D printing for development of nanomedicine.
• View multiple machines for 3D printing and speak with the equipment reps
• Have a design that YOU MADE 3D printed for you to keep!
• Make local print connections
• See new research behind these processes in terms of material and technology developments.
• Watch the 3D printer in action as your digital designs are turned into physical objects
• Receive design assistance with your 3D files
• Learn which 3D printer will best suit your production needs
Send your 3D files to email@example.com for a free print! or Send and image of your workspace and project and get a free MM Member Ring.
Motion Capture Studio | Emily Carr University of Art + Design
North Building, 1399 Johnston Street
Material Matters | 3D Print Workshop
Friday, January 31, 2013 | 6- 9pm