October 12, 2018
Design for Startups
Written by cemre
2019 Call for Company Partners – Design for Startups
Dates: January – April 2019
Application Deadline: November 2, 2018
More information on the project at d4s.ecuad.ca
Design for Startups is an initiative of Emily Carr University of Art + Design to connect designers to companies.
- You tell us what problem you would like solved
- We match you with a designer who has the skills in that area
- Student designers join your company team and work closely with you and your stakeholders to find solutions
- Student designers meet with other designers weekly in a lab setting, where they are supported by Emily Carr faculty to keep the projects on track
- This is not an internship program: it is a design lab that happens in partnership with participating companies and Emily Carr
This program was piloted in Fall 2013 and has been successfully implemented with 40 companies to date.
Deadline: Friday, November 2, 2018
The Design for Startups Industry Research Program is generously supported by Innovate BC