June 1, 2020
Design for Startups: Call for Companies
Written by cemre
2020 Call for Company Partners – Design for Startups
Dates: September – December 2020
Application Deadline: 5PM on Friday, June 19, 2020
Find more information on the project at d4s.ecuad.ca
Design for Startups is an initiative of Shumka Centre for Creative Entrepreneurship at Emily Carr University of Art + Design to connect designers to companies.
- You tell us what problem you would like solved
- We match you with a designer who has the skills in that area
- Student designers join your company team and work closely with you and your stakeholders to find solutions
- Student designers meet with other designers weekly in a lab setting, where they are supported by Emily Carr faculty to keep the projects on track
- This is not an internship program: it is a design lab that happens in partnership with participating companies and Emily Carr
This program was piloted in 2013 and has been successfully implemented with 50+ companies to date.
Deadline: 5PM on Friday, June 19, 2020